Looking for a meaningful place to serve? The Mosaic Center, Inc. offers Christians an opportunity to use their talents, gifts, and resources to serve on the “local mission field.”
- Receptionists: Receptionists are the friendly face all of our guests see when they enter the building. They serve one day a week for 4 hours, either 8:00am-12:00 pm or 12:00pm-4:00 pm.
- Lunch Providers: Every day during our Core Program, lunch is provided free of charge to the students enrolled. If you or a group you are involved in (church, Bible class, club, small group, restaurant, game group, etc.) are interested in providing a meal for lunch, please contact Paige Pate (email@example.com or 936-639-5068).
- House Moms: House Moms set the dining room, receive food donated, serve lunch, and clean up the kitchen after lunch. House Moms serve 1 day a week and are consistent to that day for the duration of the 12-week course.
- Classroom Instructors: All of our teachers are volunteers. If you have a skill set for a certain area of teaching and are interested in volunteering, we would love to speak to you!
- Mentors: Mentors work hand-in-hand with the students enrolled in our Core Program. Each day, we have two mentors attend all classes with our students. They offer support, a listening ear, encouragement, and mentorship to all students. Mentors only serve one day a week, but are consistent to that day for the duration of the 12-week course.
- Special Projects: Of course needs arrive throughout the semester that we need volunteers for. If you are interested in volunteering for The Mosaic but cannot do so on a consistent, weekly basis, we still need you!
- Prayer Partners: We would love for you to join us in praying for The Mosaic Center. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16
If you are interested in volunteering at The Mosaic Center, you can download the Volunteer Application and return completed applications to The Mosaic Center, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come by and fill out an application in person at The Center. Potential volunteers will be interviewed by Mosaic Staff.
Part of our mission at The Mosaic is to provide a meaningful place of service for our volunteers to serve. We consistently hear from our volunteers how they are personally and spiritually impacted by volunteering here.
“I didn’t know I would have a family like this. When I moved from Denver, people used to ask how could you leave such a beautiful place? But THIS is a beautiful place! Your hearts are so amazingly sweet – every single one! I’m so amazed at the women that you are.”
– Joyce Sperry
“It has been a privilege. I’m so blessed to be a part of your lives. There are some events in your lives that you always remember…this is one of them for me.”
– Pattii Block
“That feeling when you walk through the doors is a feeling like no other. “
“My family is influenced by me coming here. I can’t stay away and it’s wonderful. As you are learning to give, the Lord says that you are going to get double back and if you practice that, it’s going to happen. ”
“I can feel the energy. It lifts us up. My spirit is lifted up.”