The Mosaic Center Celebrates
15 Years of Ministry
In 2020, The Mosaic Center is celebrating 15 years of ministry! In February we began the 30th semester of our Job and Life Skills Core Program!
Looking back over the last 15 years, we are full of gratitude for all God has done. Each dollar given, hour of time donated, partnership created, prayer offered, and life touched—all are significant in making The Mosaic Center what it is today. That is why we want to emphasize how each piece, YOUR piece, matters in our Mosaic. We wouldn’t be complete without you! We are truly humbled and in awe of the beautiful masterpiece that continues to unfold here at The Mosaic Center.
The Mosaic Center COVID-19 Update
The Staff and Board of Directors are happy to announce that The Mosaic Center is Open! We have updated our procedures for visitors due to new health and safety protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- All visitors must make an appointment. Please call us at 936-639-5068 to set up an appointment.
- Visitors must wear a face covering. Please let us know in advance if this is an issue for you.
- Visitors staying more than 5 minutes will need to agree to the following as part of the check-in process:
- a temperature screening (Temperature must be at or below 99.4 degrees F)
- answer health assessment questions
- acknowledge in writing that coming to The Mosaic Center is voluntary
- willingly accept the health risks
The Mosaic Center will adhere to CDC recommendations for sanitation and safety.
We are grateful to continue to serve our community at this time. Thank you for understanding as we strive to provide a safe and healthy environment.
Do you or someone you know need job or life skills training? The Mosaic Center is always accepting applications for our Core Program. Must be a female 18 or older. Our next Core Program will begin August 31, 2020.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Begins August 31, 2020
Our Core Program will teach computer skills, resume writing, mock interview practice, math, healthy living, boundaries, money management, Bible study, and so much more. It also has GED preparation available if necessary. This program truly changes lives.
We offer ENGAGE Parenting, a free, CPS approved Parenting Course, as a standalone program.
Course is 8 weeks; you can jump in any week.
For women 18 years and older.
For more information, call us at 936-639-5068, or fill out an online interest form.